SCUMC REOPENING PLAN
This plan addresses the safe reopening of SCUMC based on CDC, state, local, and church guidelines. Our main priority is to do no harm to the congregation through preventing COVID transmission as the church reopens.
- SCUMC will open its doors for one worship service at 9:00 am and 10:30 am in the sanctuary based on the capacity of the sanctuary (calculated based on available sanctuary space and CDC social distancing guidelines) and ability to maintain safe practices of social distancing, wearing masks, cleaning and disinfecting, and hand hygiene.
- There will be no food and/or coffee service.
- Masks will be required and worn properly over nose and mouth.
- Individually packaged Eucharistic elements will be used for distributing communion.
- Offering boxes will be placed as you exit.
COMMUNICATION: Phone calls, SCUMC website, Email and/or texting are encouraged as means of communication.
The Reopening Team
Our Reopening Team has begun its work. Members of the team are:
- Kim Henke – email@example.com
- Ron Hubbard – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Patti Grota – email@example.com
- Holli Brunsman –firstname.lastname@example.org