What we ask from First Time Visitors:
- Complete a Child Registration on KidMin App link which can be completed prior to your first visit or in the church lobby at our KidMin check in station.
- Walk your Child(ren) to their classroom after Children’s Time
Sunday Morning for Spring Creek Kids:
- Infant (6 weeks) thru Age 3
- When? Entire Worship Service
- What will my Young Preschooler Experience?
- Age-appropriate Bible story
- Snack Time
- Free Play
- Age 4 thru 5th Grade
- When? Children Age 4 thru 5th Grade gather in the sanctuary at both the 9:00 and 10:30 services for praise and worship before participating in Children’s Time down front. After participating in this devotional time for children, kids head to Children’s Church.
- What will my 4 year old thru 5th grader Experience?
- During 9:00 Children’s Church , age groups are combined in to a one room Children’s Church Class with Bible story and activities.
- During 10:30 Children’s Church , classes break apart into different classrooms Age 4 thru Kindergarten, 1st and 2nd Grade, and 3rd thru 5th Grade with Bible story and activities.